Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.19
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionBorn and raised in Chicago, Detective John Lynch might just be about to die there too. Because one dark secret might be about to tear a whole city apart. A pious old woman steps out of the Sacred Heart confessional and is shot dead by a sniper with what at first appears to be a miraculous and impossible shot. Colonel Tech Weaver dispatches a team from Langley to put the shooter - and anyone else who gets in the way - in a body bag before a half-century of national secrets are revealed. Detective John Lynch, the son of a murdered Chicago cop, finds himself cast into an underworld of political corruption and guilty secrets, as he tries to uncover the truth about what's really going on - before ather incent citizen gets killed.
- Author BiographyDan O'Shea is a well known US short story writer and regular contributor to Crime Factory, Needle Magazine and Shotgun Honey. PENANCE, his first novel, is a compelling conspiracy thriller, which tells the story of a rogue government sniper and the Chicago Detective, John Lynch, tasked with hunting him down. The further Lynch delves into the mean streets of his home city, the more embroiled he becomes in the underworld of political corruption at its heart, and the closer he gets to solving a decades-old mystery surrounding the night his father died. In John Lynch, we have a genuinely complex and exciting series character in the making.
- Author(s)Dan O'Shea
- PublisherAngry Robot
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Detective John Lynch Chicago Thriller
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationBotley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintExhibit A
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.