All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPenelope Crumb's best friend Patsy Cline Roberta Watsonis becoming best friends with ather girl in class, so Penelope decides she needs to win her back. Compliments and presents fail and Penelope is afraid she'll lose Patsy Cline forever, so she decides to swipe Patsy's necklace and start a secret museum to remember all the people she cares about, in case they leave her too. But stealing turns out t to be the best plan, whenGrandpa Felix calls the police about his missing camera, forcing Penelope to confess.Now she's lost both Patsy Cline AND her museum. But in the end she makes a huge personal sacrifice to repair her friendship with Patsy and finds out that drawing pictures what she likes to do best! is a way to make a personal museum that doesn't involve any sort of stealing.
- Author BiographyShawn Stout has held many jobs, including ice cream scooper, dog treat baker, magazine editor, waitress, and of course author.She received her MFA in Writing for Children and Young Adults from the Vermont College of Fine Arts and now lives with her husband and young daughter in Frederick, Maryland.
- Author(s)Shawn Stout
- PublisherPuffin Books
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitlePenelope Crumb
- Series Part/Volume Number002
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPuffin Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Valeria Docampo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.