All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Penguin Dictionary of Physics provides clear and concise definitions for every area of physics - from optics and acoustics to mechanics and electronics, via quantum theory and relativity. The ideal reference guide to this fast-evolving subject, it will prove invaluable to students and teachers, scientists and doctors, and technicians and techlogists. The dictionary provides definitions of some 4,600 terms and concepts, with numerous explanatory diagrams and an appendix of scientific tables and symbols.
- Author BiographyValerie Illingworth worked in Reference book publishing before going freelance in 1976. She has edited many scientific books including the Dictionary of Computing and the Penguin Dictionary of Electronics. Dr Cullerne is currently teaching at Winchester.
- Author(s)Valerie Illingworth
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2009
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight383 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Revised byJ.P. Cullerne
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.