All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionWhat birds have wings but can't fly? Penguins! Instead, these adorable animals use their flippers to swim in the deep, cold water. Meet the different species, from the Little Blue to the Emperor, and find out about their feathers, their colouring, and their habitat, as well as how they build their nests and raise their young. By the end, kids will all agree: penguins are really cool!
- Author BiographyAbout the MuseumThe American Museum of Natural History in New York City is one of the largest and most respected museums in the world, and welcomes millions of visitors each year. Visit online at amnh.org.
- Author(s)Connie Roop,Peter Roop
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAmerican Museum of Natural History Easy Readers
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.