All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do penguins keep warm in winter? How do they move? Where do they live? How do penguins feed their young? It's all in this book! Penguins is a book-banded reading book for more confident readers, carefully levelled at White Book Band. Illustrated throughout with beautiful photographs, this 1,054-word n-fiction book features a more demanding text with extended vocabulary and literary devices. It is suitable for ages 7 - 8. Penguins is part of Ransom Reading Stars, a structured programme for children learning to read. The series has fifteen levels: four phonics levels and eleven book band levels (Pink through to Lime).
- Author BiographyHelen Orme is author of over 40 books for both children and young adults. Her many publications include the popular girls' series Siti's Sisters, written for reluctant readers. Before becoming a writer and consultant Helen taught as a Special Needs Co-ordinator in a large comprehensive school.
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleReading Stars
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight60 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.