All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoung readers can explore a penguin's world by finding out how they can swim so fast, what they eat, and why people need to protect their habitats. An acclaimed science writer takes readers to the Antarctic for a close-up look at one of nature's most beloved animals. Full color.
- Author(s)Seymour Simon
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleSmithsonian
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width249 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.