All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStress-eating after a breakup?Frustrated by the cost of a good cocktail?Stymied by the weirdness of abstract art?These penguins share your pain.The random penguins are a lineup of quirky, lovable weirdos with minds of their own. They understand the agony of social awkwardness, the power of the perfect smoky eye, and the arm- (or wing)-flapping terror of having a bee in the car. In fact, these winged characters get into the same sticky situations we all do. They are Penguins with People Problems. So meet your favorite new flightless friends. They're brutally honest (except when they're lying), comically insecure, and totally relatable.
- Author BiographyMary Laura Philpottis an author, editor, and occasional artist who has written forThe New York Times, The Queen Latifah Show, The Tennessean, The Barnes & Noble Book Blog, andThe Toast, among other publications. She is the editor-in-chief ofMusing, the online literary magazine produced by Parnassus Books, as well as the co-author, with JD DuPuy, of a popular humor book for lawyers, Poetic Justice - Legal Humor in Verse. She also runs her own humor blog, I Miss You When I Blink.
- Author(s)Mary Laura Philpott
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectCartoons & Comic Strips
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width146 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.