All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPenin Guide to Spanish Wine 2015 is the most comprehensive and widely-read guide to Spanish wine, with ratings on almost 11,000 wines and information about 2,000 top wineries. This essential reference book includes the latest vintages and wines ready for release in 2015; visiting wineries across Spain and tasting a range of regional wines to suit all palettes and price tags, providing independent and informative evaluations, featuring a best-value wine index as an aid to purchasing in stores and restaurants. This fantastic compilation also explores wine-growing, taking into account regional environmental factors such as soil, climate and grape variety, whilst instructing readers on the basics of wine tasting, with advice on the best way to store and appreciate wine; this is an invaluable guide for both professionals and enthusiastic amateurs. Grupo Penin is the best-kwn and most influential authority on grapes and wine production in Spain. With over 20 editions, the Penin Guide is the most successful wine book on Spanish wines in the market. It has been awarded the Jury Special Prize for the best wine guide in the 2007 Gourmand Book Prizes.
- PublisherPi & Erre Ediciones
- Date of Publication26/11/2014
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintPi & Erre Ediciones
- Weight1315 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine43 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $16.10Trending at AU $18.01
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.32
- AU $46.45Trending at AU $50.80
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $32.12
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $32.37
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $25.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.