All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Penny Brothers, Alex, Jeff and Billy, were the sons of dirt farmers in Missouri and after the war all they wanted was a peaceful life raising crops in the good black earth of their hometown of Sedelia. That was until a -good, lowdown Northern carpetbagger decided to steal their land and shoot one of them dead. When Jeff and Alex decide to bring justice to the scum that killed their brother, they are faced with an uncertain future. In the fall of 1866, with vengeance in their hearts and steel in their hands, the two remaining brothers start a journey from their beloved Missouri home to their new home in the Arizona territory cutting a bloody path through seventeen hundred miles of untamed wilderness. There, unbekwnst to them, a madman is waiting at the end of the road with the entire town under his control. Penny Goes to Prescott is the first book in the exciting, Wild West trilogy.
- Author BiographyBryan A. Baugh was born in the mountains of Concho, Arizona. He was raised in Phoenix and spent time as a youth on The Hidden Valley Ranch in Maricopa. It was there that he learned firsthand about roping steers and busting broncs. After a brief stint on the Rodeo circuit, Bryan mastered the craft of western storytelling.
- Author(s)Bryan A. Baugh
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication05/02/2010
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight221 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.