All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionOnline penny auctions have exploded across the internet. This new way of getting everything from gift cards to laptops offers successful buyers unbelievable values - literally pennies on the dollar. The variation on the auction theme comes with a caution, though: Let the bidder beware. You may lose a bundle. Penny Wise: The Complete Guide to Saving Money with Online Penny Auctions is the first comprehensive handbook for bidders. Whether you're a vice player or a seasoned buyer, this book will help you win more often, save more dollars, and avoid common mistakes.This straight-forward, easy-to-follow manual is written by a penny auction pro and a former journalist. It takes you from beginning to winning, helping you learn the techniques successful bidders use. Chapters examine: Origins of the penny auction industry The unique business model behind the sites Basic fundamentals and various auction formats Ways to kw when to bid and when t to Developing an online identity Methods of tracking your success Recognizing red flags and problem sites Monetizing your wins Starting your own website The guide includes Penny Point tips and Common Cents advice to help you dissect the jargon. If you're going to win penny auctions, you need this book. Penny Wise: The Complete Guide to Saving Money with Online Penny Auctions will help you get started, stay in the game, and take home more than pennies.
- Author BiographyKen Knelly spent a dozen years as a print journalist, earning regional and national recognition. Josh Waldron is the creator and owner of PennyAuctionList.com, a dynamic one-stop, user-oriented site featuring news, ratings, and more.
- Author(s)Joshua Waldron,Ken Knelly
- PublisherStudio Jwal LLC
- Date of Publication25/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStudio Jwal LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.