All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPenpals for Handwriting is a complete handwriting scheme for 3-11 year olds that offers clear progression through five developmental stages: physical preparation for handwriting; securing correct letter formation; beginning to join along, securing the joins and practicing speed, fluency and developing a personal style. Penpals is focused on whole-class teaching using digital resources to enable modelling and interactive learning, along with Practice Books and Workbooks to support independent work. The Foundation content is in line with the EYFS Framework and the Year 1-6 content supports frequent, discrete and direct teaching of handwriting for 5-11 year olds, as required by National Curriculum 2014. Penpals supports all UK curricula and CIE Primary English curriculum.
- Author(s)Gill Budgell,Kate Ruttle
- Date of Publication02/01/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitlePenpals for Handwriting
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight240 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.