All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPenpals for Handwriting is a complete handwriting scheme for 3-11 year olds. The Year 5 Penpals for Handwriting Teacher's Book supports use of the Year 5 Penpals for Handwriting Interactive activities and provides teachers with clear guidance on how to help children begin to master fast and fluent handwriting. Children systematically revisit all joins, tricky joins and ascenders and descenders in the context of sloped writing. They continue to focus on the size, proportion and spacing of their handwriting and their speed and fluency in discrete handwriting lessons and in their independent writing.
- Author(s)Gill Budgell,Kate Ruttle
- Date of Publication16/01/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitlePenpals for Handwriting
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight250 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.