People Get Screwed All the Time: Protecting Yourself from Scams, Fraud, Identity Theft, Fine Print, and More by Robert Massi (CD-Audio, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $62.73+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $33.01Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would you do if you were accused and arrested for a crime that you didn't commit? How about if you realized that you'd just been scammed for thousands of dollars? What about if, due to a circumstance as unavoidable as having the same name as a criminal, your credit rating kept you from buying a house or a car, or getting a loan for college? Most people trust that everything will work out and assume that the government will help them if trouble arises. However, Robert Massi reveals what the government doesn't want you to kw-daily life and decisions are fraught with potential danger, and government mismanagement often has disastrous consequences for incent, law-abiding citizens. Familiar to viewers as a national TV legal analyst, Robert Massi has heard countless stories of well-intentioned individuals getting caught up in damaging situations that they didn't see coming. Nonetheless, the most frustrating part of these heartaches is that they could-and should-have been avoided. Massi will share some of these astonishing stories of real people-and then he'll show you how to learn from these mishaps. Touching on everything from dodging identity theft to starting a business, People Get Screwed All the Time explains how to avoid falling for scams, getting entrenched in endless legal battles, and inadvertently ending up on the wrong side of the law. Also, if worse comes to worst, it provides unbeatable tips for how to extract yourself from a wide variety of sticky situations. By suggesting small steps that can be taken today, People Get Screwed All the Time helps you to avert catastrophe tomorrow. Calling for action and awareness, this is a vital and eye-opening handbook that proves that igrance is anything but bliss.
- Author BiographyRobert Massi, a legal analyst for Fox News Channel, is a practicing attorney in Las Vegas. He is the host of the syndicated radio talk show A Layman's Guide to the Law, as well as of the television program Inside the Law. He also launched the program Due Process, which is devoted to educating people about constitutional law. In addition, he founded The Conscience of America, an organization dedicated to improving the way ordinary citizens are treated by the legal system. Todd McLaren was involved in radio for more than twenty years in cities on both coasts, including Philadelphia, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. He left broadcasting for a full-time career in voice-overs, where he has been heard on more than 5,000 TV and radio commercials, as well as TV promos; narrations for documentaries on such networks as A&E, Discovery, and the History Channel; and films, including Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
- Author(s)Robert Massi
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication11/06/2007
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)Todd Parker McLaren
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time630
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.