All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLittle has been written, however, about the ability of movies to portray mental illness sympathetically and accurately. Zimmerman fills that void with a close look at mental illness in more than seventy American movies, beginning with classics such as The Snake Pit and Now, Voyager and including such contemporary successes as A Beautiful Mind and As Good as It Gets.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Noll Zimmerman is a retired college professor and communications manager.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Noll Zimmerman
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication29/09/2003
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleStudies in Film Genres
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width147 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.