People Love You: The Real Secret to Delivering Legendary Customer Experiences by Jeb Blount (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.51Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat you experience is what you remember. The more emotional the experience, the deeper it is branded into your memory. Experience has a massive impact on buying decisions. Every touch point, every time you or someone in your company engages a customer, it creates an experience - something they remember. When they have a negative experience, they tend to vote with their feet (and their wallets) and head straight to your competitors. When customers have positive emotional experiences, it anchors them to your brand, your product or service, and ultimately to you. In the twenty-first century, competitive advantages derived from unique products are services are short-lived because competitors are able to quickly and easily duplicate or match your offering. Likewise a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty will longer give you the competitive edge. Delivering a legendary customer experience has emerged as the single most important competitive advantage for companies across all industries. In People Love You you ll learn the real secrets of customer experience including: *7 Essential Principles of Customer Engagement *5 Levers for Creating a Legendary Customer Experience * The Secret to Bridging the Experience Gap * How to Leverage the Pull Strategy to become a Trusted Advisor *2 Most Important Rules for Dealing with Pissed-off Customers In a hypercompetitive, global marketplace protecting your company s customer base, the lifeblood of your business, must become your number one priority. The rubber hits the road with account managers, project managers, sales professionals, and customer service professionals the people most connected to customers who are on the frontlines of customer experience. They build unique and enduring emotional connections with customers that creating long-term revenue and profit streams. In People Love You, human relationship guru, Jeb Blount, gives you a powerful playbook for interacting with customers in a way that creates deep, enduring, visceral connections that withstand relentless ecomic and competitive assaults.
- Author BiographyJeb Blount is a leading expert on how human relationships impact account management, customer experience, leadership, and sales. He helps many of the world's leading organizations accelerate revenue growth and profits through a focus on interpersonal relationships. He is the author of six books, including People Buy You: The Real Secret to What Matters Most in Business, People Follow You: The Real Secret to What Matters Most in Leadership, and Power Principles. He has published over 100 articles on account management, leadership, and sales, and his audio programs have been downloaded more than 6 million times on iTunes. More than 200,000 business professionals subscribe to his weekly newsletter.
- Author(s)Jeb Blount
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/01/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight316 g
- Width139 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.