People & Permaculture Design: Caring & Designing for Ourselves, Each Other & The Planet by Looby Macnamara (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.86Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $64.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to explore how to use permaculture design and principles for people - to restore personal, social and planetary well-being. People & Permaculture widens the definition of permaculture from being mainly about land-based systems to include our own lives, relationships and society. This book provides a framework to help each of us improve our ability to care for ourselves, our friends, families and for the Earth. It is also a clear guide for those who may be new to permaculture, who may t even have a garden, but who wish to be involved in making changes to their lives and living more creative, low carbon lives. People & Permaculture transforms the context of permaculture making it relevant to everyone. Including over 50 practical activities, People & Permaculture empowers readers with tried and tested tools to initiate positive change in their lives. It is a hands-on yet powerful guide to creating a sustainable world.
- Author BiographyLooby has been teaching permaculture since 2002, and is partner of a leading teaching and consultancy venture, Designed Visions. She runs full permaculture design courses as well as teacher training, advanced permaculture design and peoplecare courses. Looby travels to Nepal to support the Himalayan Permaculture Centre. She has supported the development and growth of permaculture nationally through her input as trustee of the Permaculture Association (Britain) for 5 years (2001-2006) and was the Chairperson for two of these. She is still an active member of the permaculture community; she is a diploma tutor and is engaged with the education working group. Looby lives in Herefordshire with her partner Chris Evans and two daughters. She enjoys singing, yoga, gardening and making all sorts of things from cakes and wine, to clothes and blankets.
- Author(s)Looby Macnamara
- PublisherHyden House Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2012
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationEast Meon, Hants
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPermanent Publications
- Content Note140 b/w line drawings and diagrams
- Weight768 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rebecca Storch
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.