All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
Too often, the desire to accomplish ministry is squashed under the fear and perceived burden of raising the necessary funds. Break through that perception into a reality where you reach out and effectively develop relationships that quickly allow you to reach your personal or organizational funding and prayer support goals. With this new and expanded version of People Raising as your guide, it is possible!
Veteran ministry leader, William Dillon, takes you through the basics of developing a philosophy and correct attitude toward fundraising, right through the necessary practical skills and techniques to do it confidently. This tried and proven manual has been updated to include new sections on social media, coaching, mastering six critical support raising skills, and confronting the Fear Factor.
It's a highly practical guide that provides the well-honed tools you need to finance the ministry to which God has called you. So if you are looking for a strategic action plan that will reduce the time involved to raise funds and will leave you feeling hopeful and confident, People Raising is for you!
- Author BiographyBILL DILLON serves as founder and President of People Raising which focuses on providing fundraising training for missionaries, church planters and Christian organizations. He also is the founder and Executive Director of Inner City Impact in Chicago. Bill's family has served Chicago's Inner City since 1918 and he is third generation inner city minister. In 2005 he was honored by Moody Bible Institute as Alumnus of the Year. He is married, has three grown children and seven grandchildren. He resides in Des Plaines, Illinois.
- Author(s)William P Dillon
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight386 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound