Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents a batch of incisive new essays on the relationship between Roman imperial power and ideology and Christian and Jewish life and thought within the empire
- Author BiographyMichael Labahn is teachings as extraordinary professor at Martin-Luther University Halle. He is co-editor with Lehtipuu of the volume People under Power: Early Jewish and Christian Responses to the Roman Empire (AUP 2015). | https://tuhat.halvi.helsinki.fi/portal/en/persons/outi-lehtipuu%28cc7f2843-23f8-418a-94f2-f9c3adcca264%29.html target= _blank >Outi Lehtipuu is an adjunct professor and Academy Research Fellow at the University of Helsinki.
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2015
- SubjectAncient History
- Series TitleEarly Christianity in the Roman World
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Note0 black and white; 5 full color.
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMichael Labahn,Outi Lehtipuu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.