Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionPeople of the Troubled Water focuses on stories of people involved in early years of Missouri River history. It describes the adventures of explorers Lewis and Clark, trappers John Colter and Hugh Glass, artist George Catlin and scientist John James Audubon. The Hidatsa girl, Waheenee, finds her life forever changes by smallpox, and Mormon wife Jane Richards struggles to keep her faith through an incredible winter. The Missouri's raging waters change nearly everyone who challenge them. The Overland Journal described the book as a joy to read.
- Author(s)Nancy M. Peterson
- PublisherAmerican Traveler Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1988
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationPhoenix
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrimer Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width215 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Asa Battles
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.