People to People Fundraising: Social Networking and Web 2.0 for Charities by Sheeraz D. Haji, Ted Hart, James M. Greenfield (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.64Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.34+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCutting-edge strategies, data, and techniques from the world's foremost ePhilanthropy experts. Giving dors the chance to participate in and contribute to the success of a charity beyond the online gift is proving to be successful for many nprofits. Find out how to make the most of your online fundraising efforts with the expert advice found in People to People Fundraising: Social Networking and Web 2.0 for Charities. Featuring a Foreword by James Austin of Harvard University, this hands-on guide is filled with creative ideas, techniques, and suggestions to help readers harness the power of social networking for your charity, including:* Getting supporters to do more than give* Evaluating your Web site* Blogs - an important development in fundraising* The power of celebrity in building communities* How to leverage an individual supporter's social network* Online marketing to ethnic and special interest communities* How to influence single-gift Web dors to become monthly dors* The opportunities and challenges of multi-channel marketing* Why ePhilanthropy succeeds - seven pillars of e-success* Connecting with planned gift dors and prospects* Buttons and banners on company Web sites* Plus much more! Based on the authors' decades of combined real-life experiences plus scores of international case studies demonstrating ePhilanthropy success stories from around the world, People to People Fundraising provides a wealth of proven, practical techniques to help you boost your organization's success.
- Author BiographyTed Hart, ACFRE, is an Internet and fundraising strategist with tedhart.com. He has over twenty years of experience in communications, fundraising, and nonprofit management. He is founder of the international ePhilanthropy Foundation. James M. Greenfield, ACFRE, FAHP, was a fundraising professional for forty years at five hospitals and three universities. Jim has written and edited eight books on fundraising management. Sheeraz D. Haji is the President of Convio, Inc., a leading provider of constituent relationship management software for nonprofit organizations and associations. Sheeraz is a widely published author and a frequent speakerat industry conferences. He serves on the boards of Convio, Inc. the Nonprofit Technology Network (NTEN), Map Buzz, and Mal Warwick Associates.
- Author(s)James M. Greenfield,Sheeraz D. Haji,Ted Hart
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight678 g
- Width185 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.