All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.63Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
About this product
- DescriptionPeopleSoft Enterprise 9 HRMS Fundamentals The questions in this book are similar to the ones asked in the actual Test. How should we kw? We kw, because although we have been working as PeopleSoft Consultants for many years, We have recently certified with the latest version of the test. Before you start here are some Key features of the Exam. - This certificate builds on the basic kwledge gained by a consultant and preferably refined by practical experience within a project team and the consultant can implement this kwledge of the specialist areas practically in projects. - This certification exam covers topics such as: Human Resources, Global Workforce Management, Time and Pay, and Talent Management (Learning, Recruiting, Performance, Succession, and Compensation. - The Questions are multiple choice type and there is NO penalty for an incorrect answer. You are t allowed to use any reference materials during the certification test ( access to online documentation or to any Oracle system). Clearing the Certification will t automatically lead you to a job. However a Certification with some project experience will certainly open a lot of doors for you. So if you have little or experience, you should get yourself certified, get some project experience, and then the whole of the Oracle PeopleSoft Consulting World will be open for you to explore. Helping you with the first step on you ladder to success is this book! Some UNIQUE features of this Book: - There is NO authentic material in the market for the PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Fundamentals Test. - The authors have themselves cleared the exam. - All questions are multiple choice format, similar to the questions you will get in the actual exam. - Over 130 authentic questions, testing the exact same concepts that will be tested in Your exam!
- Author BiographyThe authors are PeopleSoft experts and have helped hundreds of students take their first steps into PeopleSoft consulting.
- Author(s)Sk Thind,Tobias N
- Date of Publication24/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.