All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.45Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume addresses Jewish, Christian and Muslim future visions on the end of the world, focusing on the respective allies and antagonists for each religious society. Spanning late Antiquity to the early modern period, the collected papers examine distinctive aspects represented by each religion's approach as well as shared concepts.
- Author BiographyWolfram Brandes, MPIER, Frankfurt/M.; Felicitas Schmieder, FernUniversitat Hagen; Rebekka Voss, Goethe Universitat Frankfurt/M.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- Languageeng, ger
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleMillennium Studien/Millennium Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number63
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 2 colour illustrations, 3 schw.-w. u. 2 farb. Abb.
- Weight772 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byFelicitas Schmieder,Rebekka Voss,Wolfram Brandes
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.