Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- Author BiographyJim J. Marion is an AICPA Certified Information Technology professional who works as a principal sales consultant at Oracle. He is the author of the Oracle Press book, PeopleSoft PeopleTools Tips & Techniques. Jim is an international presenter of PeopleTools development topics at conferences such as Oracle OpenWorld, UKOUG events, HEUG's Alliance, Quest's IOUG, and OAUG's Collaborate. Sarah K. Marion is an English major with more than 20 years of experience working in education and 12+ years' professional experience in technology and publishing. She has a background in curriculum development and public speaking.
- Author(s)Jim J. Marion,Sarah K. Marion
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width185 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.