All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne night a tiny, shiny purplish black egg falls to the ground. Pepetuna is born. For five long years he sleeps and eats and waits ...until the time is right to fly into the moonlight for just one special night.
- Author BiographyDenise Whitmore lives in a little piece of paradise just on the outskirts of New Plymouth. She has had no formal art training and is mostly self taught, starting in 1996 with small watercolour studies of shells. She then moved swiftly to acrylics on board and canvas, attracted by the texture of the paint and the vibrancy of the colours. As an artist she finds endless inspiration in the extremes of the Taranaki environment, particularly the fantastic beaches and the things found washed ashore. A member of the New Plymouth Potters Inc., Denise has been playing with clay on and off for about 20 years, and produces wall tiles and sculptures depicting the flora and fauna of New Zealand. She has also dabbled in the production of works of a more commercial nature such as company logos, graphics, business cards and so on, and more recently, illustrations for children's books.
- Author(s)Denise Whitmore
- PublisherPenguin Group (NZ)
- Date of Publication02/05/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight184 g
- Width285 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.