All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor once, it seems, one is trying to pin a murder on Elear Swift, owner of the scrumptious pizzeria A Slice of Delight in the quiet little town of Timber Ridge, North Carolina. But someone has to answer for that body in her kitchen... and it looks like the final stop for Gregg Hatcher, her deliveryman, may be the state penitentiary...
- Author BiographyChris Cavenderis the pseudonym for an Agatha Award nominated author who has appeared on the Independent Mystery Booksellers Association national bestseller list nine times. He's also published over 80 mystery short stories and has been nominated for three Derringer Awards for excellence in short mystery fiction.
- Author(s)Chris Cavender
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication10/05/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Pizza Lover's Mystery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Out-of-print date07/03/2013
- Weight163 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.