All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter 7 days Pepper opens his eyes. After 2 months Pepper can leave his mother and come home with Lisa and Joey. After 3 months he needs a checkup at the vet's. In her journal Lisa writes down all the important events of Pepper's first year - and readers will learn all about days, weeks, months, and years as they find out just how much fun a new kitten can be. Together, Stuart J. Murphy and Marsha Winborn introduce the concept of calendar time and show all the fun and important things to do in a kitten's first year.
- Author BiographyStuart J. Murphy is a visual learning specialist. A graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design, he has a strong background in design and art direction. He also has extensive experience in the world of educational publishing. Drawing on all these talents, Stuart J. Murphy brings a unique perspective to the MathStart series. In MathStart books, pictures do more than tell stories; they teach math. Stuart J. Murphy and his wife, Nancy, live in Boston. Marsha Winborn, illustrator of A Valentine for Norman Noggs, has also illustrated Grandma's Cat and the Digby and Kate series. She lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Marsha Winborn es ilustradora de varios libros para lectores jovenes, incluyendo A Valentine for Norman Noggs, por Valiska Gregory, Pepper's Journal y Probably Pistachio por Stuart J. Murphy, y Eggnapped!, por Marisa Montes.
- Author(s)Stuart J. Murphy
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleMathStart 2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight130 g
- Width203 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marsha Winborn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.