All listings for this product
About this product
- Description.. .I was surrounded by all seven, and each lashed me with a leather rein. In pain, I managed to run away across the fields, into a slightly elevated area. A German family washed my bleeding feet, bandaged the wounds, offered scramble eggs mixed with freshly picked chanterelle mushrooms, and took me to the police station in town. I promised myself that as a forest ranger, one day I will come back, t with an offer of chocolates, but with a fully loaded rifle. Only Peter and all the animals will be spared ... This is a story of a boy who grew up on the streets of Vienna, in a Polish orphanage and in the home of a dictatorial foster mother who wanted him to become an expert metal turner. After reading an essay about a safari in Kenya, he decided to escape his cage to study languages and journalism at the local university. Later, he dreamed of moving to America. When he arrived, he ticed that everything is bigger; cars, buildings, people, portions, and smiles.
- Author(s)J J Jabczynski
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.