All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is dedicated to the characterization of peptides and their applications for the study of biochemical systems. The contributing authors are all leaders in the field of peptide research. Part I, Characterization, presents the most recent advances in select analytical techniques. Part II, Application, presents a variety of specific applications for synthetic peptides. This book is an indispensable aid in the pursuit of new directions in peptide research.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication11/05/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 386
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note98 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, 19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight675 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGregg B. Fields
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.