All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionExemplifying and illustrating recent exciting advances in PNA chemistry, the second edition of Peptide Nucleic Acids: Methods and Protocols serves as a vital complement to the first edition of the book. Since the discovery of peptide nucleic acids, many interesting new derivatives and analogues in terms of nucleic acid recognition specificity and affinity have emerged. Also, as this detailed volume presents, great ingenuity in exploiting the unique properties of PNAs for a wide variety of applications within drug discovery, medical diagstics, chemical biology and natechlogy has unfolded. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Peptide Nucleic Acids: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition serves as a source of useful specific methods and protocols as well as a source of inspiration for future developments.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication04/12/2013
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1050
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note39 black & white illustrations, 21 colour illustrations, 7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight674 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDaniel H. Appella,Peter E. Nielsen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.