All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionHands-on experts describe in step-by-step detail the key methodologies of contemporary peptide synthesis and illustrate their numerous applications. The techniques presented include protocols for chemical ligation, the synthesis of cyclic and phosphotyrosine-containing peptides, lipoami acid- and sugar-conjugated peptides, and peptide purification and analyses. Additional chapters detail methodologies and instrumentation for high-throughput peptide synthesis, many different applications of peptides as vel research tools and biological probes, and the design and application of fluorescent substrate-based peptides that can be used to determine the selectivity and activity of peptidases. A practical guide to the identification of proteins using mass spectrometric analyses of peptide mixtures is also included.
- Author(s)John Howl
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/02/2005
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 298
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note69 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight570 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.