All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrated bestselling author Brenda Barnaby spent a year investigating what happiness means to many different types of people in a variety of different places, and this book is a compilation of what she discovered on her journey. A series of real-life stories, it offers unique perspectives on happiness that span across both the Eastern and Western hemispheres, often relating to the values that were developed while in search of a higher state of well-being. Each of the stories is antated by Barnaby, with comments from the storyteller, how Barnaby and the storyteller came to meet, and what the story can concretely offer readers.
- Author BiographyBrenda Barnaby is a psychologist, a researcher, and a writer specializing in issues related to mental powers and brain waves. She is the author of 333 maneras de ser feliz, Guia practica de El Secreto, Mas alla de El Secreto, and Mas alla de la Ley de la Atraccion.
- Author(s)Brenda Barnaby
- PublisherEdiciones Robinbook
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleExitos de Autoayuda
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdiciones Robinbook
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.