Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $67.89Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the last few years there has been an explosion of philosophical interest in perception; after decades of neglect, it is w one of the most fertile areas for new work. Perceptual Experience presents new work by fifteen of the world's leading philosophers. All papers are written specially for this volume, and they cover a broad range of topics to do with sensation and representation, consciousness and awareness, and the connections between perception and kwledge and between perception and action. This will be the book on the philosophy of perception, a fascinating resource for philosophers and psychologists.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/01/2006
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteLine drawings
- Weight844 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJohn Hawthorne,Tamar Szabo Gendler
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.