All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $48.27Free postage
- AU $52.35Free postage
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a proven blueprint for improving perceptual-motor skills, the skills that require young learners to use their brains and their bodies together to accomplish tasks! Perceptual-Motor Activities for Children: An Evidence-Based Guide to Building Physical and Cognitive Skills provides a proven blueprint for improving perceptual-motor skills, the skills that require young learners to use their brains and their bodies together to accomplish tasks. When kids improve these skills, they t only improve their coordination and increase their body awareness but they also enhance their intellectual skills and gain a more positive self image. This easy-to-use guide outlines a 32-week programme of sequential station activities that will help pre-school and young school aged children in various stages of development, particularly those who are lagging behind in their perceptual-motor skills. Developed and piloted by two educators who have refined the programme since 2004, this programme provides all you need to create a perceptual-motor learning laboratory for your students.
- Author BiographyJill A. Johnstone and Molly Ramon are physical education teachers in San Antonio, Texas. Between the two of them, they have nearly 50 years of experience teaching physical education as well as 7 years of research, development and implementation of perceptual motor learning laboratories in school settings. They have made presentations and taught workshops on the perceptual-motor activities programme nationwide.
- Author(s)Jill A. Johnstone,Molly Ramon
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication14/08/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note147 illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.