Percorsi: L'italia Attraverso la Lingua e la Cultura Plus MyItalianLab with Pearson eText (Multi-Semester) - Access Card by Francesca Italiano, Irene Marchegiani (Mixed media product, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $428.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $513.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are t transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products. Packages Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase. Used or rental books If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code. Access codes Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase. -- Percorsi has quickly become one of the best-selling elementary Italian programs of its kind. The new Third Edition features Ritor a Roma, an educational romantic comedy filmed on location in Rome, Siena, and Naples, a vibrant new design, even more focus on skill-development, updated cultural information, and expansion of MyItalianLab. Percorsi promotes the acquisition of Italian language and culture through a media-rich program that integrates the five C's principles of the National Standards for Foreign Language Education. Building on the success of earlier editions, the Third Edition is designed to provide beginning learners with a variety of tools to develop their communicative competence in the four major language skill area-listening, speaking, reading, and writing-as they acquire familiarity with Italian culture. At its core is a brand new film, Ritor a Roma. Produced by the 2012 Golden Globe winner for Best Short, Ritor a Roma is the first educational romantic comedy created exclusively for learners of beginning Italian. The film, created to support the learning of Italian for users of Percorsi and exclusively written with students in mind, takes place in Roma and features scenes in Roma, Gaeta, Napoli, and Siena. It follows the trials and tribulations of four main characters-Taylor, Giulia, Elena, and Roberto-as Roberto attempts to win a national recording contract for the band that he manages. Ritor a Roma provides an engaging, natural context for the practice of structure and vocabulary, while introducing students to colloquial language and providing them a firsthand look at Italian life and culture.
- Author BiographyFrancesca Italiano is the Director of the Italian Language Program at the University of Southern California. She has a Ph.D. from University of California, Los Angeles in Nineteenth Century Italian Literature and an M.S. from USC in Applied Linguistics. She is the coauthor of the literary reader Incontri Attuali and the author of the second edition of the intermediate program, Crescendo! She is currently working with the USC Language Center in the development of the VIE (Virtual Italian Experience) video game, which is based on Percorsi. The VIE project is being funded by a two-year NEH grant. Irene Marchegiani is currently Coordinator of Student Teaching for European Languages at Stony Brook University, where she teaches second language acquisition methodology courses as well as courses in European Studies. Professor Marchegiani has taught Italian language, literature, and culture at all levels and has authored articles on contemporary Italian poetry, with a particular emphasis on women writers. She has conducted research and published articles on Italian epic poems and translated Torquato Tasso's Aminta, which was awarded the prestigious Diego Valeri Monselice prize in 2002. With Francesca Italiano, she published the literary reader Incontri Attuali and the intermediate Italian program, Crescendo.
- Author(s)Francesca Italiano,Irene Marchegiani
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication16/05/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Weight1497 g
- Width231 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource and Hardback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.99Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.