All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionINSPIRED BY REAL EVENTS, Percy the Lone Pelican tells the touching true story of an injured bird left behind by his flock near the Illiis and Iowa Mississippi River towns kwn as the Quad Cities. Facing danger and near starvation, a great white pelican learns to trust and his wing begins to heal when he is rescued and cared for by a local man and his dog. This exciting and colorful new book will help young readers become more aware of the natural world just beyond the city limits.
- Author BiographyAuthor Arlene Rundle grew up on a dairy farm in the rolling hills near Soldier's Grove, Wisconsin. As a young child she joined the Audubon Society and developed an interest in wildlife and the environment. Her love for children and education inspired her to become an elementary school teacher. In retirement, she has focused on writing stories for children. Arlene lives in West Bend, Wisconsin with her husband Ken. She has two grown children, three granddaughters and one great-grandson. Percy the Lone Pelican is her first book.
- Author(s)Arlene Rundle
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.