Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionPilgrimage: On the Path that Begins after Death approaches the question of afterlife by exploring the theories and history of human attempts to discover if life continues after the death of the body. Part two follows a fictional journey of a spirit named Kirkudian through many incarnations as he learns lessons from his spiritual guides.
- Author BiographyMigene Gonzalez-Wippler was born in Puerto Rico and has degrees in psychology and anthropology from the University of Puerto Rico and from Colombia University. She has worked as a science editor for the Interscience Division of John Wiley, the American Institute of Physics, and the American Museum of Natural History, and as an English editor for the United Nations in Vienna, where she lived for many years. She is a cultural anthropologist and lectures frequently at universities and other educational institutions.
- Author(s)Migene Gonzalez-Wippler
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date30/11/2011
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight244 g
- Width133 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.