All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Perfect Behavior A Few Words about Love - Curious Incident in a Yellow Taxicab - A Silly Girl - Correct Introductions and how to Make Them - A Well Kwn Congressman's Ludicrous Mistake in a Turkish Bath - Cards and Flowers Flowers and their Message in Courtship - A Clean Tooth Never Decays - Receiving an Invitation to Call - The Etiquette of Tele phoning - A Telephone Girl's Horrible End Making the First Call - Conversation and Some of its Uses - A Proper Call - The Pro posal Proper - The Proposal Improper - What Henry Wadsworth Longfellow Said to the ex Clergyman's Niece. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Donald Ogden Stewart
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication31/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.