All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to help any sewer to simplify interfacing techniques, this guide explores different sewing tips that will eliminate frustration when fusing. Crafters will learn how to choose the right interfacing to create a professional-like garment, cut out the interfacings with ease and efficiency, and fuse them together properly. This DVD will eradicate aggravation and help perfect interfacing skills for any type of sewing project or material. Approximate running time: 50 minutes.
- Author BiographyMarta Alto is a teacher, writer, and researcher at Palmer/Pletsch, the author of 21st Century Sewing, and the coauthor of The Serger Idea Book and Sewing Ultrasuede. Pati Palmer is the CEO of Palmer/Pletsch Publishing, a designer and consultant for the McCall Pattern Company, and a coauthor of Sewing with Sergers. They are the coauthors of Fit for Real People, Jackets for Real People, and Pants for Real People. They both live in Portland, Oregon.
- Author(s)Marta Alto
- PublisherPalmer-Pletsch Associates
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalmer-Pletsch Associates
- Weight88 g
- Width140 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.