Perfect Health for Kids: Ten Ayurvedic Healing Secrets Every Parent Must Know by John Douillard (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 19 Dec
- AU $23.34+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBefore the birth of antibiotics in 1930, parents raised their children proactively. They did t wait until their children got sick to treat them; kids were treated each day when they were healthy as a part of their rmal daily routine. Nature harvested the medicines and people were attuned to and lived in harmony with the rhythms and cycles of the land. Perfect Health for Kids reintroduces the w lost wisdom that once kept our kids healthy.
- Author BiographyJohn Douillard is the author of The 3-Season Diet and Body, Mind, and Sport, which has sold over 60,000 copies and has been printed in six languages. His book Perfect Health for Kids, was released early in 2004, followed by The Encyclopedia of Ayurvedic Massage (both 2004, North Atlantic Books). John received his Ayurvedic training in India and holds a Ph.D. in Ayurvedic medicine from the Open International University. He is the former Director of Player Development for the New Jersey Nets in the NBA. He co-directed Deepak Chopra's Ayurvedic center for eight years and has trained over 2000 Western doctors in Ayurvedic medicine. He launched a preservative-free Ayurvedic skin care line in 1998, and an Ayurvedic herbal line for health professionals in 2003. He has been teaching Ayurvedic medicine, natural health, fitness, and nutrition internationally for seventeen years. Currently he directs the LifeSpa School of Ayurveda and practices Ayurvedic and chiropractic medicine at LifeSpa in Boulder, Colorado, where he lives with his wife and six children.
- Author(s)John Douillard
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/12/2003
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Content Noteb&w
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.