Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionHistorical records show many Taoists achieved life spans of hundreds of years. Was it true and how did they do it? This book revealed the secrets of their practices where ordinary people can follow and achieve similar outcomes. Ten simple practices are presented for those who aim to reach the primary and intermediate level of perfect health and rejuvenation. Five practices which are called the Golden Five are provided for all who wish to achieve reverse aging, vitality, and longevity. For those who aspire to reach the ultimate goal beyond perfect health, this book will form a solid foundation for obtaining the youth fountain out of an ancient art that has lasted for over 5,000 years. Dr. Hua Sun explains his own 12 year journey along the Taoist path, which serves as an illustration of how the goals and milestones can be achieved on the way to reverse aging, rejuvenation and immortality.
- Author BiographyDr. Hua Sun lives a simple life in Perth, Western Australia. He practices Tao every day in the past 12 years. He reckons that the world's greatest, untapped treasure on health and immortality is in the Taoist practices. He developed some simple and practical ways for everyone to try and encourages all to explore and experience the remarkable reverse aging processes he went through.
- Author(s)Hua Sun
- Date of Publication16/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.