Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionMarjory had to make a heart wrenching decision: to give up her newborn son.? There was way she could give him the life he deserved, but a family could Having finally put William behind her, Marjory met Marcus.? They fell in love, they married and Marjory had a son, Michael.? They had a happy life together, but Marjory kept her first son a secret; never a day went by when she didn't think about him where he was, what he was doing. But tragedy strikes; their son is struck down by leukaemia and needs a bone marrow transplant.? Marjory isn't a match, Marcus isn't a match but maybe his half-brother is In order to save one son, Marjory has to give up her secretbut will it mean she loses her husband Will her first son's adoptive parents be willing to help? Will Michael's half-brother be a match? All she kws is that she must make sacrifices to save her son's life.
- Author(s)Ernest Barrett
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/06/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight204 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.