All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.28
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.52
- AU $39.93Trending at AU $44.50
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $29.46
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.72
About this product
- DescriptionWant to kw the secret to fun yet stress-free parties? Diane Phillips is on a mission to help any would-be host handle any kind of party with ease. Phillips outlines her do-ahead approach to entertaining and offers 500 recipes, from appetizers to desserts, which can be made ahead of time. Every recipe contains do-ahead components, and many can be completely prepared in advance. The 4-colour design clearly shows where, in each recipe, cooks can stop and refrigerate or freeze something and for how long. There are also serving and decorating ideas, menu suggestions, money-saving tips, and other strategies to help entertainers host the best parties ever thrown
- Author BiographyDiane Phillips is the author of several cookbooks, including the James Beard Award-nominated Perfect Party Food, Happy Holidays from the Diva of Do-Ahead, The Perfect Basket, The Ultimate Rotisserie Cookbook, and The Soup Mix Gourmet. She is also a product spokesperson, consultant to the food industry, and culinary educator. She teaches her easy, elegant, do-ahead approach at cooking schools all over the country and in France, and has appeared numerous times on television.
- Author(s)Diane Phillips
- PublisherHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1743 g
- Width203 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.