Perfect Peace: An Introduction to Your Natural State by Charlie Hayes (Paperback / softback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.32Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharlie Hayes (14 Dec 1936) was first a jazz musician, then a professional racing driver who drove for Ferrari in the early sixties, and was later named as being among the top ten racers in the world. Later he became a Ferrari dealer, but in early 1974 the business, his marriage failed and Charlie sepnt a month in a mental hospital with a complete nervous breakdown. Prior to that Charlie had been forced to stop racing after a serious crash that caused great physical and emotional trauma, which led to much alcohol and drug abuse through late 1973. After the hospital Charlie found himself looking for answers to what was running the show - what had made all the wild and crazy things happen in his life. He became a spiritual seeker in mid-1974 and in late '74 met the Indian Master Swami Muktananda. There was intense study and practice for over thirty years, first with Baba Muktananda, then with His successor Sri Gurmayi Chidvilasananda. He also explored Advaita Nondual Philosophy, with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Wayne Liquorman and his Teacher Ramesh Balsekar, then the British Sage Tony Parsons. In 2004 he met an American Sage named John Wheeler, and in 2005 traveled to Melbourne, Australia, to meet with John's Teacher, Sailor Bob Adamson, who had been a student first with Muktananda, later with Sri Nisargadatta Maharj (the subject of the book I Am That. ) After that trip to meet Bob, there were also many discussions with Annette Nibley, John Greven, Byron Katie, and Nathan Gill, but finally Sri Gurumayi proved to be the Unseen Guide who provided the final pointers to Charlie's True Nature. Ishan lives in Southern California and offers Satsang each week. He can be reached on the web at www.awake-w.org and by phone at +1 714-708-2311. Ishan, who also teaches Reiki Healing, is happily single and has two beloved sons and three beloved grandchildren.
- Author BiographyCharlie Hayes (14 Dec 1936) was a spiritual seeker since 1974. He had tried many paths, many practices and many gurus for over thirty years. Finally in 2004 he met an American Sage named John Wheeler, and in 2005 traveled to Melbourne, Australia, to meet with John's Teacher, Sailor Bob Adamson. Bob, and John, provided the pointers to Charlie's True Nature, and ultimately all suffering and seeking for enlightenment simply ended. And now, and nothing is really missing. Nothing is wrong any more Life is as it is - and wherever we go, Here and Now, we Are. This is Absolute Freedom - and Effortless Living. Charlie lives in Southern California and offers meetings this Absolute Freedom and Natural Happiness three times each week. Charlie is the author of four books on this topic. He can be reached at +1 714 708-2311.
- Author(s)Charlie Hayes
- PublisherOwl 52 Press L.L.C
- Date of Publication10/01/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOwl 52 Press L.L.C
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.99Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.