Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by codeeland
- Est. delivery by 7 Mar
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll they wanted was a healthy child...What they got was the perfect nightmare. I Can Eradicate All Diseases...John and Naomi Klaesson are devastated after the death of their child from a rare genetic disorder. More than anything they want ather, but the chances of their next child being born with the same defect are high. I Can Give You the Child You Have Always Wanted...Then they hear about Doctor Leo Dettore. He has methods that can spare them the heartache of ever losing ather child to any disease, and so begins their journey. I Can Make Perfect People...They should have kwn something was wrong when they saw the list. Choose the eye colour, hair, great sporting ability. They can design their child. Now it's too late to turn back. Naomi is pregnant, and already something is wrong...
- Author BiographyPeter James was educated at Charterhouse then at film school. He lived in North America for a number of years, working as a screenwriter and film producer before returning to England. His novels, many of which have been Sunday Times Top 10 bestsellers, have been translated into thirty languages and three have been filmed. He divides his time between London and Sussex.
- Author(s)Peter James
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date21/06/2013
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition StatementOpen market ed
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $12.70Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.