All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionJob seekers want concrete ways to make sure their cover letters stand out among the competition, and Perfect Phrases for Cover Letters gives them the tools to do just that. Building on the success of the Perfect Phrases series, this book provides job hunters with the tools they need to craft attention-grabbing, expertly worded cover letters. The quick-reference format gives writers easy access to the exact phrases they need to present their resumes and get their foot in the door. This book focuses on the core of a successful cover letter - the phrases used to convey your qualifications to the reader. By doing away with the sample letter format, Perfect Phrases for Cover Letters can focus on the most important guidance writers need, presenting the most effective, eye-catching wording. You won't have to read through dozens of sample letters in the hopes of finding wording that applies to you; packed with phrases organized both by skill and by letter purpose, job seekers at any level and in any industry will easily find the best wording to suit their needs. The ideal reference for anyone trying to create the most professional, polished, effective cover letter possible, the phrases in this book will help you make a strong first impression and take a confident step toward landing your dream job.
- Author BiographyMichael Betrus conducts seminars and workshops in career guidance, and has written numerous books. He previously worked in sales and marketing with Verizon and Sprint.
- Author(s)Michael Betrus
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitlePerfect Phrases Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight149 g
- Width127 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.