All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides the right phrase for every situation...Every time. In today's fast-moving ecomy and competitive climate, developing a creative, invative workforce is absolutely essential for success. Perfect Phrases for Creativity and Invation provides hundreds of ready-to-use phrases for building the kind of exciting, solution-driven work environment that turns average companies into industry leaders. From creating powerful teams to prioritizing ideas to rewarding success, this hands-on guide offers the language and proven tools to help you: jump-start your own creativity; trigger whole-brain, divergent thinking in your employees; inspire teams to collaborate in new, effective ways; and, transform every team into an invation machine.
- Author BiographyKaren Eriksen is president of Eriksen Institute and serves as a trainer and course designer for Hemsley Fraser.
- Author(s)Karen Eriksen
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitlePerfect Phrases Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight255 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.