All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $16.77Free postage
- AU $18.39Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes the right phrase for every situation...every time. The ability to craft an employee review that is meaningful and change-driven is what separates average supervisors from great managers. How often, though, have you struggled to find the most appropriate words for your needs? This completely revised and updated second edition of Perfect Phrases for Performance Reviews provides hundreds of ready-made phrases you can use to clearly communicate any employee's performance in 74 different skill areas. Learn the most effective language for: crafting an accurate, carefully worded assessment; documenting behaviors and accomplishments; guiding and developing promising workers; and, conducting face-to-face interviews.
- Author BiographyDouglas Max is managing director of LR Communications, a firm that conducts on-site seminars in writing and presentation skills. Robert Bacal is the author of Managing Performance and The Complete Idiot's Guide to Consulting.
- Author(s)Douglas Max,Robert Bacal
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitlePerfect Phrases Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight223 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.