All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Right Phrase for Every Situation!Every Time These days, it's t eugh to work for a good cause or worthy organization. If you want to receive funding from a corporation, community, foundation, or government institution, it all comes down to one thing: your proposal. With hundreds of ready-to-use Perfect Phrases, you'll quickly kw the right words to use for the three major sections of every successful grant proposal: How to introduce yourself, your program, and your achievements How to describe your goals-and what funding will accomplish What you should include as your supporting documents With this comprehensive, user-friendly approach to grant writing, you'll be able to tackle the various proposal formats, create a professional purpose statement, and back up your plan with solid data. Plus, you'll discover some insider secrets that will really get the attention you want-and the funding you need.
- Author BiographyDr. Beverly Browning has been a grant-writing consultant for government groups, agencies, schools, corporations, and nonprofit organizations for two decades, raising more than $100 million in funds.
- Author(s)Beverly A. Browning
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitlePerfect Phrases Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight249 g
- Width124 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.