All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe Right Phrase for Every Situation!Every Time These days, it's t eugh to work for a good cause or worthy organization. If you want to receive funding from a corporation, community, foundation, or government institution, it all comes down to one thing: your proposal. With hundreds of ready-to-use Perfect Phrases, you'll quickly kw the right words to use for the three major sections of every successful grant proposal: How to introduce yourself, your program, and your achievements How to describe your goals-and what funding will accomplish What you should include as your supporting documents With this comprehensive, user-friendly approach to grant writing, you'll be able to tackle the various proposal formats, create a professional purpose statement, and back up your plan with solid data. Plus, you'll discover some insider secrets that will really get the attention you want-and the funding you need.
- Author BiographyDr. Beverly Browning has been a grant-writing consultant for government groups, agencies, schools, corporations, and nonprofit organizations for two decades, raising more than $100 million in funds.
- Author(s)Beverly A. Browning
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitlePerfect Phrases Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight249 g
- Width124 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.