All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionQuick and easy phrases in ASL for daily life Perfect Phrases for American Sign Language provides 150 essential phrases for hearing-impaired users of ASL and those who interact with them. ASL expert Barbara Bernstein Fant--carrying on the work of her late husband Lou--and illustrator Betty Miller make it easy for you to pick up key signs for everyday communication without having to have prior kwledge of signing. This handy reference is perfect for comfortably and confidently communicating with loved ones, coworkers, patients, or anyone who uses ASL.
- Author BiographyLou Fant was considered a leading expert in the ASL field. He was a teacher, interpreter, consultant, sign language coach, and actor. He was the author of numerous articles and five books on ASL. Barbara Bernstein Fant has taught beginning and advanced ASL at Seattle Central Community College sine 1990. She has served as the chairperson of the Abused Deaf Women's Advocacy Services board.
- Author(s)Barbara Bernstein Fant,Betty Miller,Lou Fant
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- Series TitlePerfect Phrases Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight176 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.