All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's Tash's first term at Aurora House, the school where dancing dreams come true. She's thrilled to be living with other girls who love ballet as much as she does! But when Tash starts to worry that her dancing isn't as good as her new friends', she decides to take a big risk. Will her plan lead to a perfect pirouette...or a perfect disaster?
- Author BiographyJane Lawes began ballet and tap dancing classes when she was three, and kept on dancing until she left school and went off to university. She studied American Literature and Creative Writing at the University of East Anglia and started a PCGE in primary education, before deciding that her real passion lay in books. She currently works in publishing by day, and as an author by night and at weekends.
- Author(s)Jane Lawes
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBallet Stars
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Age8+
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.